Our mission is to create a loving, holistic and healthy environment for the children, women and people of Nepal whose lives with which we have been entrusted. We aim to care for them and to ensure we help them develop into healthy, self-reliant citizens.
The main objectives of NCF-NEPAL are delivered through these programs:
- Children’s Home: to provide abandoned, poor and vulnerable children a loving home-style environment, along with the necessary health care, education and vocational training
- Scholarships: to grant educational scholarships to capable but poor children to continue their education.
- Skills Development: to train underprivileged local women through skills development programs to help them gain employment and to reduce poverty
- Self Sustainability Program: to promote entrepreneurship through business loans for poor families
- Hearing Clinic: to provide clinical services to improve/restore hearing to the hearing impaired
- Professional Support: to provide unique opportunities for foreigners to work closely with Nepali culture to transfer their professional skills to local staff and organizational development.